21 April 2014

:) ASSALAMUALAIKUM W.B.T ...

OKAY ...
This time , I wOuld like tO ask you on the trend Of Malaysian's preferences on Drama @ Books @ Novel ...
Nowadays , I think we cOuld see a lOt of drama that bringing up the cOncept Of arrangedmarriage and yOu knOw ... stuffs like that ...

And I keep wOndering , will peOple will give it a chance fOr anOther genres Of dramas , bOoks , nOvels ???

Because , I think when yOu are prOmOting yOur prOducts ,
cOnsumers Or readers preferences dOes cOunts ???
because the prOducts need tO be sOld Out ... nOt Only fOcusing On the themes Or genres that we are trying tO fight On ...

But yes , write On the themes that yOu like and try tO attract readers attentiOn might be the best ever ...
Because yOu write abOut the things that yOu want tOo ...

So , I think It wOuld be a really really really big help if yOu are willing O leave yOur piece Of mind regarding this matter ...

Till then ...

<3

# I am sO sOrry if there are sO many grammar mistakes ... I 'm still learning tOwrite a better English ...

HEHEHE ... ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment